DII Service Desk (Customer Support)
133 State Street (please call if you need to stop by)
Montpelier, VT 05633
For a list of services that DII provides, please go to our Service Catalog.
Customer Support - Service Desk -- Contact Information
For all service and support inquiries, except for voice and network cabling inquiries:
Footprints Helpdesk Ticketing System
Call 802-828-6620 or toll free 1-855-828-6620 - Option 1
For Telecommunication support inquiries, including voice and network cabling inquiries:
Use the COMPCO Ticketing System
Call 802-828-6620 or toll free 1-855-828-6620 - Option 2
Mainframe/Data Center support inquiries:
Use the Footprints Helpdesk Ticketing System
Call 802-828-6620 or toll free 1-855-828-6620 - Option 3
Hours of Service:
DII Helpdesk: Monday –Friday 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Data Center Operations: Monday through Friday -6:30 a.m. to midnight
DII after hours coverage of its data center operations, telecommunications, server environment and network monitoring is with Contact Communications. DII does not traditionally respond to issues after business hours. DII staff is only available via "best effort" after hours. Support calls placed after 4:30 PM and weekends will be redirected to Contact Communications. Issues requiring immediate attention will be forwarded to the appropriate DII employee who will triage the reported issue and follow proper procedures to restore activities to normal operations
What is This Service?
The Service Desk is the single point of contact for shared services (i.e., Email, Network, SharePoint) for the State of Vermont providing end-users a clear path to escalate and communicate Information Technology (IT) service-related problems, and requests. The Service Desk provides information, request fulfillment, and problem resolution via the following support channels:
- Self-Service Portal
- Phone Support (Tier 1)
- Desktop Support (Tier 2)
- Advanced Technical Support (Tier 3)
What is Included?
Key Standard Features:
- The first point of contact for all IT issues and IT service requests
Self-Service capability for users to submit service requests/problem tickets, check status of tickets as well as gain information on the status of all major known global IT problems. The self Service Portal can be accessed via the following web link:
- AHS USERS only – Self Service Portal Web link: https://www.ahsinfo.ahs.state.vt.us/apps/help_me2.cfm
- Resolution of basic IT issues
- Automatic email notifications to user documenting problem and service request resolution
- Capability to continuously improve via user satisfaction survey, results analysts, and if required, defining and implementing improvement plans
- Technical support to help resolve advanced incidents or issues
- After hours support is provided on a best effort basis, in high severity incidents and/or incidents impacting the entire organization
- Customized reporting capability to review Service Desk service performance related to a specific business unit
How Do I Obtain This Service?
There are no specific steps for requesting this service. This service is provided to all State of Vermont departments and agencies groups and users and provides core functionality or capabilities necessary to deliver or operate IT services.
- If your department/agency has its own Information Technology Helpdesk, you may be required to request service through that mechanism first, and they will contact us when needed.
To access Footprints Self-service Portal, you must first have a login. You can request one by contacting support.
- Procurement of hardware and software (Feature provided by the Procurement function (IT Purchasing)
For resolution and Service Request goals, see our Global Customer Support Service Level Agreement (SLA).