Web and Audio Tele-Conferencing Services
What is this Service?
This service enables real-time collaboration and communication with multiple parties and locations, while reducing operating costs associated with travel and increasing productivity. This service includes the technology to support video teleconferencing, audio conferencing, and conference room technologies.
What is Included?
Key Standard Features:
- Ability to individually assign user account to support a conferencing session with 125 participants (ability to go up to 500) on a 24x7x365 basis
- Secure access to conference bridges via pass codes
- Capability to tailor conference options, such as name announcement, conference start/wait options
- Capability to enable charge code capture
- GoToMeeting (GoToWebinar & GoToTraining are also included as part of the contract)– Host meetings online for at least 25 attendees (can accommodate up to 1,000 attendees if needed)
- Toll free calling can be added for an additional monthly fee
- Sharing of content from the user’s laptop or desktop as well as audio/video integration
- Attend meetings from mobile devices (such as your iPad, iPhone, or Android)
- Ability to record meetings
How Do I Obtain This Service?
User Request Process for Service Features:
Each department and/or agency will need to establish an account with Citrix in order to user the Web and/or Audio Conference service. DII does not administer these accounts, and the billing for services will be made directly to your organization. To set up an account, please contact:
Major Account Executive – Government
Citrix Systems Inc.
T: +1 781 999 9955 | M: +1 781 771 6034
DII does not directly provide this service, nor does it facilitate billing for the service. All State of Vermont Agencies and Departments should contact the contracted vendor directly to set up an account.
Webcams and headsets can be ordered under any of the existing State contracts for peripherals. Click on the following link to the BGS Purchasing Website, and look under the Peripherals section for State of Vermont contracts: http://bgs.vermont.gov/purchasing/currentcontracts#Computer
How Do I Receive Support for This Service?
To request support for this service, contact the Service Desk to open a support ticket:
The Citrix Technical Support team provides support for their product offerings. Here are the best ways to reach them if you have a problem:
- Go to www.support.citrixonline.com and click on the product you are having issues with. There are many documents, training videos, etc. that could assist you with your issue.
- If you need to contact support, please call 1-888-259-8414
- OR submit a request by clicking on the link below:
- Contact Support
To request support installations on Desktops or Laptops, contact Customer Support to open a support ticket.
Maintenance should not impact services.
- Available 24x7x365
- Citrix Online Support is available 24x7
Request Fulfillment Goal:
- Once signed document is received, 3 days to set up a new department account