Skype for Business
Quick Launch User Guide - how to find Skype for Business and login
Quick Reference Guide -- includes interface features, and meeting info
Instant Messaging and Collaboration:
Online Meetings and Collaboration:
Microsoft Online Training Information:
- Skype for Business Online Training
- Get Started with the Basics of Skype for Business
- Other Skype for Business Online Training
Interact with attendees during Skype for Business Meetings
- Set up/Take a poll in a Skype for Business Meeting
- Participate in a Q&A Session in a Skype for Business Meeting
- Use Whiteboarding to Collaborate in a Skype for Business Meeting
Skype Meeting Broadcast is a feature of Skype for Business Online and Office 365 that enables you to schedule, produce, and broadcast meetings or events to online audiences up to 10,000 attendees. The Skype Meeting Broadcast portal is where you schedule a meeting of this size.
- Troubleshoot Audio and Video
- Troubleshoot Audio issue (echo)
- Skype "button" doesn't show up in Outlook Calendar
All State Employees will have access to the KnowledgeWave Learning Site (KLS). KLS is a Members-Only Service that includes:
- Unlimited access to the KLS library of training videos
- Free monthly members-only training webinars
Members also receive discounts on Additional Services from KnowledgeWave. Additional services may include instructor-led public classes and private classes, coaching and consulting. Payment for additional services is the responsibility of each Department/Agency.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment for additional services is the responsibility of each Department/Agency. Employees must seek prior approval for any additional services before enrolling.
Training Website: https://members.knowledgewave.com/login
For questions regarding the online training, or any additional services please contact KnowledgeWave directly: email@example.com or 800-831-8449.
-- this is for informational purposes only. The State is moving to Skype for Business for audio/web conferencing.