The State of Vermont used various means for processing user account requests. The LANDesk system User Account Request module replaced many of those previous systems for setting up accounts for newly hired employees, changes to existing employee information, or removing terminated employees accounts.
Authorized Requestors have the ability to submit requests to add, edit, and remove the access/permissions of employees to various state systems and software. Authorized Requestors are tasked to make sure that a request is appropriately approved before they submit a User Account Request ticket. Below is helpful training materials to guide an Authorized Requestor in the uses and process of submitting a User Account Request.
UAR Requestor and Approver Training Guides
- User Account Requestor Guide (updated 3/16/17)
- UAR Choosing a Type (added 10/5/16)
- User Account Request Approver Guide (updated 7/10/17)
- UAR Account Action Form Screen Shots (updated 4/15/16)
- Technician's Guide for User Account Termination of Foreign Domains
UAR Recorded Training
UAR Quick Steps
- UAR Changes to Existing Quick Click List
- UAR New Hire Quick Click List
- UAR Termination Quick Click List
User Account Request Points of Contact
Each department's Points of Contact has the authority to approve or reject a request for an employee to become an Authorized Requestor. Please check the list of Points of Contact if you intend to become an Authorized Requestor.
Instructions when submitting a Bulk UAR Request:
- You must have at least ten users
- All users must need the same action
- Enter a UAR Request, using the first user’s name
- All users names should be pasted into the description field
- The ADS tech assigned to the ticket will reach out to you for the below spreadsheet to be sent to them.
Form to be completed: Bulk User Template for AD/Email