What is this Service?
The State offers opportunities for State employees to receive computer-related training to assist them to perform their job duties. While ADS does not specifically hold most computer-based trainings, there is a training room available for rental. Below is information on trainings offered throughout the state, including information on vendors under state contract to provide computer training.
What is Included?
ADS Training Services
- ADS Training Room Rental
- Website Content Management Training (in the Vermont.gov portal)
- “How To” Documents for commonly used applications
- Online Training Available for State Employees from KnowledgeWave
- Office 365 Training Information
Other Training Offered
- VISION Training (State’s Financial System) (Department of Finance & Management)
- Summit Training Center (Dept. of Human Resources)
Microsoft Office Productivity (and Technical) Trainings Offered by Vendors Under Contract
ADS does not specifically hold computer-related trainings other than what is listed above under ADS Training services provided.
How Do I Receive Support or Request Information For This Service?
To request support for this service, contact the Service Desk to open a support ticket:
Self Service Portal – Log into LANDesk
- AHS, VSMS and TAX go to LANDesk Self-Service
- If your domain is different from above (for example AOT or DFR) go to explicit logon
- Or Call 802-828-6620 or toll free 1-855-828-6620 - Option 1
- View the How To Documents
- ADS Service Desk: Monday –Friday 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 pm
ADS does not traditionally respond to issues after business hours. ADS staff is only available via "best effort" after hours. Support calls placed after 4:30 PM and weekends/holidays will be redirected to Contact Communications. Issues requiring immediate attention will be forwarded to the appropriate ADS employee who will triage the reported issue and follow proper procedures to restore activities to normal operations.
The Training Room can be rented for $75 a half day or $100 for a full day.