What is this Service?
Information Technology Contracting Services assists state agencies and departments with the procurement and contracting for Information Technology (IT) related services or commodities following the standard competitive procurement process. We provide a range of services related to IT contracting. This service is available Agency and Departments throughout the State in accordance with Bulletin 3.5.
For more information on procurement go to the EPMO's Procurement Assistance Page.
What is Included?
Key Standard Features
- Provide assistance with the development of IT contracts ensuring all the proper IT contract components are included
- Working with BGS & the Attorney General's office, develop and maintain standard State templates for IT contracts.
- Provide assistance to State Agencies and Departments in obtaining required approvals for Information Technology RFP’s and contracts in accordance with Bulletin 3.5.
- Administration of Independent Review process for the CIO on IT contracts over $1,000,000.
- Identification of opportunities for state-wide contracts for technology products/services that could result in better costs, quality or control for the State. Working with other State organizations, ADS pursues these opportunities through the contractual life-cycle (RFP, vendor selection, pre-bid meetings etc.) and on-going contract management.
- Maintain a roster of Retainer Vendors and State-wide master agreements/contracts with those vendors in 18 different categories of IT services. This service allows for a simplified and expedited bidding process to engage these vendors to provide the required services. Examples of the services provided by these contracts include:
- Citrix Design, Implementation and Support Services
- Content/Digital Document Management Services
- Geographic Information Service (GIS)
- Hardware/Software and Application Security Services
- IT Management Consulting Services
- Independent Review Services
- Network Consulting Services
- Server Installation and Maintenance Services
- Sharepoint Services
- Software Development Services
- Strategic Planning Services
- Video Conferencing Services
- Wireless Installation and Maintenance Service
How Do I Obtain This Service?
Email IT Contracting or call us at 802-828- 5746 or 802-828-4551
- ADS IT Procurement and Contracting Services Monday – Friday 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 pm
ADS does not traditionally respond to issues after business hours. ADS saff is only available via "best effort" after hours. Support calls placed after 4:30 PM and weekends/holidays will be redirected to Contact Communications. Issues requiring immediate attention will be forwarded to the appropriate ADS employee who will triage the reported issue and follow proper procedures to restore activities to normal operations.
Other State resources available to help the Business with the contracting process include:
- The Office of the Attorney General provides legal expertise and advice on behalf of the State.
- Building & General Services' Office of Purchasing & Contracting oversees procurement for the State. Contact them for them for further information on rules and requirements or if you have any questions regarding any aspect of the procurement process.
- The EPMO Oversight Project Manager (OPM) for the project and ADS' Procurement & Contracting Division facilitate the ADS contract review and the signature/approval process using Silanis eSign process.