What is this Service?
Automated Call Distribution (ACD) is a system that can recognize, answer and distribute incoming telephone calls. When the ACD system receives an incoming call it will look for specific instructions as to how the call is to be handled. The ACD system that the State of Vermont has deployed is highly customizable and able to fit nicely in virtually any situation small or large.
For full service description, please visit this page: http://dii.vermont.gov/infrastructure/installation/acd
How Do I Receive Support for This Service?
To request support for this service, contact the Service Desk to open a support ticket:
- Self Service Portal – Log into LANDesk
- AHS, VSMS and TAX go to LANDesk Self-Service
- If your domain is different from above (for example AOT or DFR) go to explicit logon
- Or Call 802-828-6620 or toll free 1-855-828-6620 - Option 1
ACD-VOIP User Information
- IC Reporting Data Dictionary
- ININ VOIP Voice Mail TUI User Guide
- On-Site Agent 3.0 Client Training
- Polycom VOIP Phone User Guide
- VOIP Phone Tips
- Setting Trace Levels on your Client Logs
Service Maintenance Schedule
If needed, the maintenance window of opportunity is Saturday 12:01 a.m. through Sunday 7:00 a.m.
- ADS Helpdesk: Monday - Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Data Center Operations: Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m. to midnight
ADS after hours coverage of its data center operations, telecommunications, server environment and network monitoring is with Contact Communications. ADS does not traditionally respond to issues after business hours. ADS staff is only available via "best effort" after hours. Support calls placed after 4:30 PM and weekends will be redirected to Contact Communications. Issues requiring immediate attention will be forwarded to the appropriate ADS employee who will triage the reported issue and follow proper procedures to restore activities to normal operations