VoIP Telephony Support & Training
When Placing VoIP Cisco Phone Line Requests or Reporting a VoIP Problem, Please Submit a Request Support Ticket in LANDesk. Do Not Submit a LANDesk User Account Request (UAR) for any Cisco VoIP Issues or Requests as this is Reserved for ININ Call Center (ACD) Phones Only.
Click Here for Scheduled Maintenance or System Outages: http://dii.vermont.gov
Introduction to VoIP Recording: Voice Over IP Project Early Planning and Information
How Do I:
Install or make changes to a VoIP phone line:
- To install a new VoIP phone line, make changes to or disconnect an existing VoIP phone line, or to order or replace VoIP equipment you will need to enter a LANDesk ticket with the Line Add-Change Request Form or Line Disconnect Form attached.
- If you cannot submit a LANDesk ticket, or if you experience a problem attaching the form, please contact the ADS Service Desk at 802-828-6620 or toll free at 855-828-6620 (ADS Service Desk: Option 1) for assistance.
- Make Phone Calls
- Access Voicemail
- Use my VoIP Phone
- Set up Speed Dial Numbers
- Plug in my VoIP Phone (Cisco 8811)
- Know What Headsets are Compatible
- Login to the Self-Care Portal
- Request Support
I am Having Trouble with:
Cisco 8865 Phone - A phone used by someone with multiple lines to answer. Typically used by a point of contact who answer a support line, the main line to an office or support executive staff.
Cisco 8865 Quick Start Guide Cisco 8865 User Guide Cisco 88xx Video Tutorial
Cisco 8831 Phone - A conferencing phone. Typically used in a conference room, executive staff office or location used for presentations.
Cisco 8831 Quick Start Guide Cisco 8831 User Guide (PDF) Cisco 8831 User Guide Cisco 8831 Video Tutorial